Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My elephant cake topper!

T
his sweet and adorable couple of elephants, so in love!!

They are perfect for your wedding cake topper.
Modeling  these elephant couple was really fun! :D
You can order your couple of elephants with all your preferences in my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/80984710/elephant-cake-topper-for-wedding-with
They are quite tall, 4,13" (10,5 cm) but they are light, I used a very light clay for them.


Elephant bride is wearing a cute and precious lace skirt with beads, I found this very nace lace and I thought it was perfect for her!



Her head is adorned with pink flowers and white leaves and she has a bridal veil and crystals.
Elephant groom is wearing a tie and bowler hat.
Note that they have tails adorned with bows!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D