Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Original Acrylic Rose paintings 28x28 (70x70cm)

T
his romantic purple rose that seems to come off the canvas to meet who is looking to it, I painted on commission for a beautiful modern home in which predominate white and purple colors. I love so much this color so it was a great pleasure to paint this rose!


I painted it with acrylics on artist canvas 28"x28"(70x70cm), also the border is painted so it can be hung without frame.


These days I’m working on another single rose painting, this time will be a blue rose!
This rose make me think about winter, cold, ice…a ice heart rose!

For now I would like to share some pictures of the work in progress:









I will post the images of the finished work as soon as I will finish to paint this blue rose, now I am going to continue my painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D