Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snomen Christmas ornaments

I
s some time since I write on this blog, but in this pre-Christmas period I’m busy with portraits, I am painting two beautiful little twins from Indianapolis, they are so adorable, it is a joy to paint them! And I’m painting also a pets portrait, two very cute white poodles in a funny pose!
The time I spend painting is the most precious to me.


Christmas is coming so my cute hand made snowmen want to know you and send you “Snow Wishes”!!
You can find them in my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PerlillaPets


They are all different, one of a kind, are made to bring a smile on your face! :)
They are all dressed differently, I used not only the traditional Christmas colors red and gold, but also more modern colors like purple or teal, I love how purple and silver look good together!


 







Snowman is an adorable tree ornament, centrepiece for Christmas table, cake topper for Christmas cake,  decoration for a wreath, a great gift for just anyone that can be personalized with the name of the person who will receive it…




My lilac snowman girl has been included in these two adorable collections:





By albado, thank you!! :)
Have a look to her shop clicking on the image below:



 What I want for Christmas:



  

By Daniela HandMadeInItaly
Thank you!! :)
Visit her shop clicking on the image below:



I love also pink, silver and white for Christmas, I’m decorating a wooden house using these colors, I want to turn it into an original Christmas lamp! I want to paint it and decor it with clay miniatures.

 Here are some pictures of the work in progress before decoration, a friend of mine will make the electrical system for the lamp. I will make you see the final result in my next post!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D