Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Handmade-Love Guerrilla...an EtsyItaliaTeam web-event!

T oday is the Handmade Love Guerilla day from Etsy Italia Team!

You can partecipate too, here you can find the rules:  
www.etsy.com/teams/5056/etsy-italia/discuss/9468290/


♥ ♥ It is a way to promote shops we love and spread the love for the hand made! ♥ ♥

There are so many amazing shops on Etsy that I like and so many talented artists out there, but these are my choices for today:


I love owls and I think Aprilfoss pillows owls are absolutely adorable!! So lovely, cute and colorful! I like the fabrics she uses, the pastel colors...
Aren't they adorable?!




 And these little ones for Christmas...So cute!!



I love Daniela jewelry from Alkhymeia, they are so original, charming and unique! I like the materials she uses for her creations, I like shapes and colors.
Some pictures of my favourite creations:







I will post about other wonderful Etsy shops that I like and finds from other incredible artists.

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D